Why You Need an Air Purification System
The accumulation of pet dander, airborne allergy pollutants, and dust is a major problem in households today. With these elements posing a risk to your health, it’s important to know how to keep them under control. If you’ve found dust settling around your home, pieces of fur lying about the house, or traces of pollen on your floors and furniture, it’s time you invest in an air purification system.
Air purification systems are the most effective way to remove airborne dust, allergy pollutants and pet dander from the place you should be most safe: your home. Nowadays, homes are better insulated, creating a tightly sealed environment to keep you most comfortable inside. However, this means that pollutants also get trapped inside, and these indoor pollutants can be five times less healthy than what’s outside.
Air purification systems can provide a solution to this problem and many more: less maintenance on your equipment, less energy and time spent cleaning, and lower energy costs over time.
At Garrison & Garrison, we specialize in air purification solutions because we believe that the air inside your home should be the cleanest, purest air possible. We’ve listed our trusted air purification products below with some details for your reference.
- Dehumidify: Provides fresh, cool, dehumidified air in your home by removing heat and moisture coming from the air outside.
- Climate Comfort: Heats home during cold weather months and cools home during hot weather months.
- Energy Efficient: High-performance motor allows for lower maintenance and longer life.
- Maintenance: Filter can be quickly and easily cleaned.
- Set-up: System can be easily installed in virtually any position leaving you with maximum living space in your home.
- Cleaner Air: Filters air to trap household allergens such as pollen, pet dander, and dust mites, so you get cleaner air, and more of it.
- Efficiency: Offers the cleanest filtered air available, with efficient operation that doesn’t hinder airflow.
- Up to 15 times more effective than a standard throwaway filter, depending on the filtration option you choose
- Available in a variety of sizes that fits tightly in virtually any position leaving you with maximum living space in your home.
- Maintenance: Built with heavy-duty construction to assure a long life, less maintenance and continued reliability.
To learn more about our air purification solutions, please view our Zoning & Air Quality page.
Garrison & Garrison is a trusted American Standard HVAC dealer in Huntsville, AL. Our professional staff can answer any questions you might have, and make recommendations as to which system will work better for your individual situation.
You may also call us at 256-859-8500 or email us at [email protected].